Confused about food?
Working your butt off and still not getting results?
Tired of counting calories...and carbs?
Feel like there’s something you’re missing?
Something you’re not doing right…
The truth is, there is no one-size-fits-all diet or workout.
Your metabolism, your hormones, your past, everything that makes you you, is totally 100% unique.
So I work one-on-one with you, to learn exactly what's going on with your body and create a custom nutrition plan designed to deliver the results you want.
After our one-on-one training you will know:
- How to quit counting calories forever
- The foods and exercise that work with your body's unique chemistry
- The 5 most important supplements every woman should take
- How to transform your body with 30 minute workouts
- The number one mistake that will lower your metabolism
- My pimple-free, wrinkle-free skin care regimen
- Exactly what to eat before and after your workout
- How to detox the RIGHT way
- Why steak, butter, ice cream, and salt are NOT to be feared
- The top 3 foods that cause aging and weight gain
- The truth about tanning - it's not what you think
- How hormones control your weight and what to do about it
- The truth about alcohol: can you drink and reach your goals?
- The secret to boosting your fertility and your libido
- How diet and exercise can make you gain weight
- My Top 15 Ultimate Superfoods (also not what you think)
- Reading an ingredient label: what matters and what doesn't
- The best food and supplement brands
- The secret to thicker hair, stronger nails, and firmer skin
- How to eat healthy without spending your life in the kitchen
First we'll talk either via Skype or over the phone, so I can get to know all about you: food loves, hates, allergies, other health issues, schedule, how handy you are with a Cuisinart, and how often and how hard you hit the gym.
Next I'll have you fill out a 300 questionnaire (it doesn't take that long) to find out exactly what's going on with your body, from digestion, to hormones and vitamin and mineral status.
Then I will create a specific nutrition, supplementation and exercise plan based off your current health status that's designed to help you finally reach your goals.
staying on track
Every couple of weeks we'll regroup and discuss your progress: what’s working? What's not? Do you need more or different recipes? This is your time to ask me anything and make sure our program is working for you.